以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。目前不少公司拥有类似的前台服务。那样,假如你是在为其他人转接电话的话应当如何说呢。
Ill put you through right now.
我目前就助你转接过去。
Ill connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
我将电话转到你需要的部门。请稍后。
Ill switch you over to Mr. Clark.
我将你的电话转给克拉克先生。
Im sorry but the number is engaged. Well call you if connected.
非常抱歉电话占线,假如接通了大家就给你打电话。
英文电话用语
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我期望这么早没吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 非常抱歉在这个时候打扰你。
有急事时的表达办法:
1. It's urgent1. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,能不能告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能否告诉我在哪儿可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能否告诉我在哪儿可以找到他。
若他们不在的说法:
1. It's nothing important. 没什么要紧事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢你,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能否请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。